TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE COUNTERMEASURES (TSCM)
Upon completion of this course participants will:
- Have knowledge of the capabilities of various covert audio(bugging devices) and video systems.
- Design physical security systems and access control measures to protect sensitive information.
- Design secure conference rooms.
- Have the knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of eavesdropping counter measure detection and defeat products.
- Have the knowledge to select the necessary equipment to perform proper TSCM sweeps.
*Our goal at Jarvis is to ensure every student is getting the most out of the training experience. For this reason, our classes are customizable, and do not need to strictly follow the day to day course description. For example, if you already familiar with this subject matter and are seeking more practical exercises than classroom time, that can be made possible. Please make any classroom changes known at the time of sign-up.
**Note this may affect pricing.