Upon completion of this course participants will:
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Develop protective intelligence.
- Coordination communication.
- Resource management
- Secure transportation.
- Vehicle management.
- Route planning.
- Facilitating arrivals and departures.
- Surveillance detection.
- Understand adversary's perspective.
- Recognize indicators and warning signs.
*Our goal at Jarvis is to ensure every student is getting the most out of the training experience. For this reason, our classes are customizable, and do not need to strictly follow the day to day course description. For example, if you already familiar with this subject matter and are seeking more practical exercises than classroom time, that can be made possible. Please make any classroom changes known at the time of sign-up.
**Note this may affect pricing.